Show Filters

How can I appoint a competent builder/designer/assigned certifier?


You can verify a person’s competence through reference to their involvement on previous, similar projects.

Moreover, you can select a competent builder from those included on the Construction Industry Register Ireland (CIRI).

Professional designers and assigned certifiers may be selected from the Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland (RIAI), Society of Chartered Surveyors of Ireland (SCSI), and Engineers Ireland (EI) registers.

Air to water heat pump Air to air heat pump Air to ground heat pump Time and temperature Tongue and groove Professional indemnity