Show Filters

Can a Commencement/7-Day Notice be submitted at the local Building Control office?


Yes; they can be submitted at the offices of your local Building Control Authority. However, the online assessment must still be carried out via the Building Control Management System.

There may be an extra administrative charge for these over-the-counter submissions.